Processes to buy a home
Listing Search : Once chosen housing, the steps are:
Once agreed the price, date entry, bonds and others we will require a booking payment, the amount of which will be a monthly payment and so the property will be blocked for certain days. The quantity delivered serves as payment of the commission of the Agency or as part of the deposit, once the lease is signed.
The minimum mandatory period is 6 months, extendable to a maximum of three years, although if the parties may agree on a longer duration the contract can be extended. The tenant is required to notify the landlord in writing his wishes to terminate the contract with a notice period of one month. Temporary contracts may be between three and eleven months.
Is the amount paid to the owner as a guarantee. If there is damage to the property at the end of the rental period, part of the deposit will be kept by the owner in order to repair the damage. An additional guarantee or a bank guarantee will be also required.
- DNI / NIE or passport.
- If you work for a company: payroll paychecks and contract of employment.
- If you are self-employed: Statement of income and past invoices.
- Rental under a company name: Corporate Tax Statement, partnership deed and income statement.
- International Client: Income Statement and documentation to prove creditworthiness.
- You must have a bank account in Spain for rent payments and supplies.
The aim of the reservation is to demonstrate to the sellers that the buyer is commitment to purchase. The reservation document indicates the price, the singing date of the document of earnest money and a top date for the deed. The amount paid on the down payment will be used for the payment of the earnest money.
The amount given in the deposit is usually the10% of the purchase price (this amount shall be reduced by the amount paid at the resevation). If the deed fails to be formalized for attributable reasons to the buyer, he loses the quantities delivered. If instead the causes are attributable to the seller, he will return buyer double the amount received by then.
Deed of Sale
The notary is always chosen by the buyer. In the notarized signature, the remaining amount is paid to the seller, who deliver in the act the possession of the apartment.
- D.N.I/C.IF/N.I.E or passport.
- Certificate of occupancy of the property.
- Property energy certificate.
- Certificate as it is aware of the payment of the community charge.
- Copia de los contratos de los suministros para proceder al cambio de nombre.
Sell or rent a property should be a simple process
So we offer our services